Monday, February 1, 2010

A Little Girl’s View of Mom




My mom is special to me because she loves me!  My mom and I are close friends.  I think she is more special above all other moms because she's MY mom.  My mom sometimes gets upset at us kids, but later she will always ask us to forgive her, and of course, we do.  She encourages us, helps us and is very concerned about us getting saved and understanding the Bible. 

My mom works at the Christian School and it's special for me because she can be there for me when I need her.  She also works in our children's church and nurseries at church.  My mom loves babies and little children. 

She's also special to me because she writes little notes to me on my chalkboard.  When she writes to me, I feel all happy inside.  It makes me smile and I feel loved.

My mom sometimes cleans my room for me and when I come home from school, it's all done! I give my mom a big hug and say, "thank you"! I am so glad and thankful that my mommy is the one God gave to me!  I could never have a better mom than My mom!

4 comments:

  1. That's precious Ashley. I hope you always feel this way about your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Mom very much too, Ashley! She is a precious friend to me. Everything you have said about her is 100% true. I love you, Melissa! Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is very precious to me!!!! She is very godly and shows her love for all through her actions! Wow! Mrs. Lehman I love you!
    ~Jackie~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly how you feel, Ashley, because that is the way I feel about my mom. It's my prayer that one day, I will be just like my mom. Thanks for sharing!=)
    Heather

    ReplyDelete