Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Mom - A Blessing To Me


When I was asked if I wanted to share some things that makes my mom special, I was honored. Why? Because my mom deserves to be recognized for what she does and I want to do just that! It makes me feel good knowing that she always takes care of my family. She works hard to do the housework, keep up on the laundry and all boys like to eat and I love her cooking! She has a good heart for the things of the Lord too. I see this because she happily helps at the church by doing the bulletin, helping my dad with decorating for cantatas, Spring Flings and other things. On top of that, she is always there for me. She comforts me after a hard day at school. It has been a blessing to have her as my teacher in 7th grade last year. This way, I don't have to miss her while I’m away at school. She is there to help me and I love that. Her baking of buns and cookies is a comfort to me. (All boys like that) Nothing makes me more proud than to tell you about my mom.

I love you Mom!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet and Precious Sammy - May your heart always be caring and loving - May your
    love for her grow even more in the days and
    years ahead , and that she will be your best
    friend . You and your brother are very blessed to have a mom with a true servants heart and a great example for you to follow. May you continue to honor her and be very careful never to break her heart. She is a jewel and a Godly example to all of us.

    ReplyDelete